Recording, Official Records
If you have any questions, you may contact the Recording Division at (863) 773-4174 ext. 7227, by Fax at (863) 773-4422 or email email@example.com
|Hardee County Clerk of Courts
P.O. Drawer 1749
Wauchula, FL 33873
|Hardee County Clerk of Courts|
417 West Main Street
Wauchula, FL 33873
Recording hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during regular business days.
Our office partners with Simplifile for eRecording. For more information, please visit www.simplifile.com
- Documents - $10.00 for the first page and $8.50 for each additional page
- Indexing - $1.00 per name after the first four names
- Copies/Certification - $1.00 per page and $2.00 per certification
- Subdivision Plat/Road Right-of-Way Map Copies - copies of subdivision plats and road right-of-way maps are $5.00 per page for size 11 X 17 and larger
- Credit Card/Debit Card Payments:
- A credit or debit card can be used for any copy purchase
- Our office DOES NOT accept emails that include any credit or debit card information
- All credit card transactions MUST BE made by telephone
Recorded Documents Return:
When submitting recording documents, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
For recording information and document images please use the following link:
Per Florida Statute Chapter 119.0714(3)(2)(1) - A request for redaction must be a signed, legibly written request and must be delivered by mail, facsimile, electronic transmission, or in person to the county recorder. The request must specify the identification page number of the record that contains the number to be redacted.
Please use the Redaction Request Form
. The completed/executed form should be submitted to the Clerk of Courts Office either by email firstname.lastname@example.org
, Fax (863-773-4422), mail (PO Drawer 1749, Wauchula, FL 33873), or in person (417 West Main Street, Room 214, Wauchula, FL 33873).
The request for exemption only applies to documents listed on the form and does not apply to unlisted documents or documents received by the Clerk's Office at a later date. For these type of documents, additional requests should be submitted.
Veterans of the United State of Armed Forces or their widows or widowers, or their attorneys, personal representatives, executors or court appointed guardians: RE: Request for removal or deletion of official records or instruments pursuant to section 295.186, Florida Statutes.
PLEASE be advised that if you have made a request of a county recorder to remove from the official records any of the documents described in section 295.186, Florida Statutes, the removal of any such documents from the official records will be permanent and no further record of the document will exist in the official records of the county.